You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Fees and discounts
Reasons to attend
8 great reasons to attend Thrive conference
Impressions of participants of previous conferences
Gallery SharePoint Days 2016
Gallery SharePoint Days 2015
6 landmarks in Slovenia
Location of conference
How to get to the conference location?
Exchange Server 2016 High Availability and Site Resilience Scenarios
Microsoft Exchange Server is a business-critical system for many organizations. This session will provide you with knowledge on how to respond to the challenges of managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 high availability and site resilience scenarios.
The topics will include:
· Planning for high available network and site environment
· Planning and deploying high availability for mailbox server roles, using Database Availability Groups
· Planning for Network Load Balancing
· Planning for site resilience
Topics covered in the session:
• Architecture changes in Exchange 2016 that affect Exchange high availability and site resilience
• Designing and deploying high availability
• Designing and deploying site resilience
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Kompas Xnet d.o.o. All rights reserved 2017.